Did you mean: 

Request on Phone Call Volume, please

bruno_monteiro_
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3 Strix
Firmware Version: ww-17.0823.2012.122

Hello, good day.
I was wondering, sometimes call volume is not loud enough specially in noisy environments, so i wanted to do a request if i may, please.
One of 3 options for this request:
1 - Increase a little bit the Max Volume levels for Phone Calls.
2 - Add Phone Calls to the Outdoor Mode, that way it would be optional if the sound is increased or not by our needs.
3 - If there is any way of manually doing this.

Of course i would prefer the 2 first options, the 3rd only being for a last resort.

Can i please ask for this little tweak? 🙂.
Only this, because everything else about this phone i have no regrets and i recommend it to anyone 👍.

Have a nice day,

Best Regards,

Bruno

5 REPLIES 5

bruno_monteiro_
Star II
Anyone? 🥺.

Best Regards,
Bruno

Craven
Rising Star II
Yeah good luck with that. In my experience, no one here actually cares about user requests. I have already asked these stinking ROG personnel for some minor feature adjustments a few months ago and they still haven't done anything. Sure, the mods will tell you they "forwarded" it but then nothing will happen.

bruno_monteiro_
Star II
Craven

Yeah good luck with that. In my experience, no one here actually cares about user requests. I have already asked these stinking ROG personnel for some minor feature adjustments a few months ago and they still haven't done anything. Sure, the mods will tell you they "forwarded" it but then nothing will happen.

View post
Looks like you're wright, till now no answers.
Even if i were to do it manually with root, looks like nobody has figured out a working way to do this yet.
There should be an option to increase volume levels when on noisy evironments, conpanys keep forgeting about that and only put minor volume levels like we only get calls at home, it's sad.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bruno.monteiro.23

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3 Strix
  2. Firmware Version: ww-17.0823.2012.122

Hello, good day.

I was wondering, sometimes call volume is not loud enough specially in noisy environments, so i wanted to do a request if i may, please.

One of 3 options for this request:

1 - Increase a little bit the Max Volume levels for Phone Calls.

2 - Add Phone Calls to the Outdoor Mode, that way it would be optional if the sound is increased or not by our needs.

3 - If there is any way of manually doing this.

Of course i would prefer the 2 first options, the 3rd only being for a last resort.

Can i please ask for this little tweak? 🙂.

Only this, because everything else about this phone i have no regrets and i recommend it to anyone 👍.

Have a nice day,

Best Regards,

Bruno

Request on Phone Call Volume, please
I'm not sure about how it is regarding the receiver/earpiece but with headphones there's as maximum volume/amplification we're not allowed to go above. A limit set by the EU and applies to most of the world since we use the same FW for most countries.
This would fall below point .1
nope
Craven

View post
We do forward and these suggestions are always considered by our devs. Most of our battery care features come from our users