This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we there yet!

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Anyone out there have any idea when A11 is coming for ZenFone 7,s ??
And please don't say soon or I'll have to say,,Are We There Yet ,, until the cows come home.
PS , maybe we should simply scrap A11 as ,A 12 is almost here ? Should we just wait,a lot longer, and go straight to A12 ?? We are so used to waiting
I know I'm a sh#t stirrer but come on Asus A11 is Here for the downloading so what is the problem???

16 REPLIES 16

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Tagion

Stop crying. A11 is literally the same as A10 apart from those few new features from A11, since you already have ZenUI 7 unlike ZF6 users.

Do you want a stable release or not?

View post
I may be new to this HELP Forum but I have/am involved in enough forums to know that if your only response is ,,stop crying,, I need your help like a hole in the head !

Tagion
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152556#Comment_152556

I may be new to this HELP Forum but I have/am involved in enough forums to know that if your only response is ,,stop crying,, I need your help like a hole in the head !

View post
If you can read, I wrote more than "stop crying"
Anders already said "Android 11 is coming soon" on your previous thread.
And why would anyone want to give you a nice answer if you ask your question like that:
"PS , maybe we should simply scrap A11 as ,A 12 is almost here ? Should we just wait,a lot longer, and go straight to A12 ?? We are so used to waiting"

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152556#Comment_152556

View post
Soon is an answer you give your children when you have no idea. Speaking of children I think I will ignore you SOON,no hang on I have already done that

Tagion
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153273#Comment_153273

Soon is an answer you give your children when you have no idea. Speaking of children I think I will ignore you SOON,no hang on I have already done that

View post
Soon is the answer you give because you can't tell when the software you're working on is actually finished. Like anders already said it's not something you can just download. There are always some bugs/issues that delay the release. Not my fault that you have no patience and don't understand the nature of software development

hleocosta
Rising Star I
Tagion

Stop crying. A11 is literally the same as A10 apart from those few new features from A11, since you already have ZenUI 7 unlike ZF6 users.

Do you want a stable release or not?

View post
The A11 is better than 10. Although there is little in the interface, the operation is better and cooler, after all it is a new OS. I am hoping to leave the A11 stable to purchase a ZenFone 7.