cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low brightness for Asus rog phone 3

vaibhavmenta200
Star II
Hello sir,
I'm using rog 3 for 6 months, I waited for this long hoping you guys can give update for low brightness for Asus rog phone 3, but you guys didn't. Actually my old can decrease brightness more than rog because I'm using this rog 3 my eyes are paining. I hope you guys give update for more than current brightness decrease rate.
Thank you.
16 REPLIES 16

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
The minimum brightness is too high. I have said this here in this forum many times and nobody has listened to me. It is very damaging to the eyes because the minimum brightness at night is very high. Please reduce the minimum brightness of the phone to protect our eyes. I hope that once and for all they solve it.

markosmiro105
Star III
Hi
What about turning on the night lights and the change color of the mains from the setting menu. I dont know if u understand me but it is very flexible because u can adjust the warm light and protect your eyes to your needs!
screenshot-20210219-011952167-281-29.jpg
screenshot-20210219-011718249-1.jpg

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
I always have the night light activated at night, but I insist, the minimum brightness is annoying. I also have a Samsung S9 and it is super comfortable to see at night, the minimum brightness is much lower. I have also been able to compare with 3 more phones. A Note10 +, a Xiaomi MiA3 and a Leeco Le Pro 3, and they all have a lower brightness than the Asus, they are more comfortable to see at night. The one on the Asus is annoying.

markosmiro105
Star III
Ok thats your opinion, and it is acceptable! For me the low brightness is fine, but in addition the outdoor maximum brightness I think need to be higher!

nidhin_nanu
Star II
True, the minimun Brightness is so high at night compoared to other devices like Xiaomi or Oneplus. It is so painful for the eye to watch with that much brightness... and if you are football fan like me, I will advise to to watch it some other devices (that's what I do) till the fixes.