This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification not coming from many apps

jashand17
Star I
Notifications from many apps like Mint, InShorts, Hindustan Times,etc not coming. I tried everything to solve but it's an internal phone problem which only Asus can handle. My other smartphone of Oppo is working fine and notifications are ccoming smmothly. I am preparing for exams and need notifications for these apps badly. Kindly assist else I have to threw my phone and change to another company unfortunately.
1 REPLY 1

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
jashand17

Notifications from many apps like Mint, InShorts, Hindustan Times,etc not coming. I tried everything to solve but it's an internal phone problem which only Asus can handle. My other smartphone of Oppo is working fine and notifications are ccoming smmothly. I am preparing for exams and need notifications for these apps badly. Kindly assist else I have to threw my phone and change to another company unfortunately.

Notification not coming from many apps
Check auto start manager if you have accidently denied those apps there if yes then please allow them, kindly go to settings apps&notifications and check if you have turn off notifications for those apps there kindly play with toggle there and turn on notifications there for those particular apps, also check if you have restricted those apps in background by going to app info if yes kindly remove them and see if you start getting notifications.
If still same issue than kindly check with safe mode how is behaviour there? if everythings work fine there than i request you kindly reset your device by taking backup of your important data that should help your issue to get resolved.
Thanks!