This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 Lighting Armor Case stopped working!

berkobogdan
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello.
I bought my ROG Phone 3 about a month ago and finnaly around a week ago my lightning case arrived also. It's all been working great untill 2-3 day ago when it stopped. I cant get it to start again. Turning on X-mode wont change anything. I tryed the tests for the RGB flash light (after searching for more posts on the same issue, from the calculator app) all light turn on and work great. the case works during the tests but it wont detect if i remove it and put i t back on.
Thank you
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
berkobogdan

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello.

I bought my ROG Phone 3 about a month ago and finnaly around a week ago my lightning case arrived also. It's all been working great untill 2-3 day ago when it stopped. I cant get it to start again. Turning on X-mode wont change anything. I tryed the tests for the RGB flash light (after searching for more posts on the same issue, from the calculator app) all light turn on and work great. the case works during the tests but it wont detect if i remove it and put i t back on.

Thank you

ROG Phone 3 Lighting Armor Case stopped working!
Usually when this happens, it's because the case (NFC function) is broken so please contact the reseller