cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Led bug when charging.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Hi,
There is a bug in the led while charging the phone while it is off. The bug only occurs if the phone was turned off due to draining the battery. When charged, the LED does not change to green when reaching 100% in these specific circumstances.
Regards.
@Laura_ASUS
@Anders_ASUS
@CH_ASUS

11 REPLIES 11

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi fjaviergj
Thank you for your asking. Sorry for the belated reply due to Lunar New Year holidays. I just test my auto-shutdown-due-to-the-battery-drained device on WW-100.10.107.110 today, and the LED turned green properly while it reached 100% battery. *The device was power off during the whole process.
Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
When the battery runs out from safe mode the problem does not occur. I have also observed that the problem not only affects the led, it also affects the information that appears on the screen. The image alternates with the green circle and the fully loaded text and the text that appears when loading.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi fjaviergj
Thank you for your reply. Have you ever download any launcher app or specific app which may trigger the issue? Please check on Settings>App & notifications>view all app
Please try to disable the app one by one to check the suspicious app.
Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I did not install anything that could have affected the operation of the phone. After trying safe mode, I have factory reset to check if everything works correctly. When the battery runs out I will put an answer with the result. Thanks for all the pointers.