screenshot-20210125-184007-5b1-5d.jpg
screenshot-20210125-184033-5b1-5d.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

17 REPLIES 17

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rgmobile222
As I mentioned above, if any of the SMMI tests fails, it indicates high possibility of faulty hardware.
Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

rgmobile222
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi rgmobile222

As I mentioned above, if any of the SMMI tests fails, it indicates high possibility of faulty hardware.

Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 

Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)

Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

View post
thanks for reply christine_asus
already try reset factory settings but same problem

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Christine_ASUS

Hi rgmobile222

Thank you for your reply. After checking, the device is a China SKU, which can only be repaired in China. Please contact with the repair center in China for further repair assistance. If you have difficulty to reach out to the service center in China, please contact with your seller.

Besides, I edited your passage and deleted the picture. Please be aware that sharing the personal information like SN or IMEI on the Internet is quite dangerous. 

View post
Hi rgmobile222
As I mentioned before, your device is a China SKU, which can only be repaired in China. Please contact with the repair center in China for further repair assistance. If you have difficulty to reach out to the service center in China, please contact with your seller. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.