This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen on time

For ROG 2 users:
How much screen on time are u getting? I am not a intensive gamer. Despite I get only 5 and half hours to 6 SOT from 90% to 20%. (120 HZ) . please reply. Should I continue with Android 10 or revert back to Android 9? I used to get 9 hours SOT easily in Android 9 and initial days of Android 10 and need not charge the phone daily. Now I hardly get 6 hours of SOT and need regularly to charge daily. It's worrying me a lot. Kindly reply.
1 REPLY 1

Kanu
Rising Star II
nithismccullum42

For ROG 2 users:

How much screen on time are u getting? I am not a intensive gamer. Despite I get only 5 and half hours to 6 SOT from 90% to 20%. (120 HZ) . please reply. Should I continue with Android 10 or revert back to Android 9? I used to get 9 hours SOT easily in Android 9 and initial days of Android 10 and need not charge the phone daily. Now I hardly get 6 hours of SOT and need regularly to charge daily. It's worrying me a lot. Kindly reply.

Screen on time
Something's wrong with the software. Initially the battery is great on a10 but then just gets pathetic after some time. A9 is the best but I'm not reverting back now for security patches. 2019 security patch is just too old. It's up to you what you prefer.