This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone have a bulge on its back

janry082005
Star I
A light is coming out of the side of the phone and when i put my phone on a flat table it do not lay flat at all. Although the bulge is not big i'm worried. What should i do?
5 REPLIES 5

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
I'd be nice if you could share some photos but if i had to guess, your battery is about to die, you should immediately replace if its the battery.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
janry082005

A light is coming out of the side of the phone and when i put my phone on a flat table it do not lay flat at all. Although the bulge is not big i'm worried. What should i do?

My phone have a bulge on its back
Kindly take ypur device to nearest service center as early as possible before it gets completely dead. This is serious battery issue.
Note:- please don't forget to backup your important data before you submit your device at service center.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi janry082005
Thank you for your asking. As qromodynmc and AmitGarde mentioned above, please provide some pictures for further checking.
I surmise that you may encounter the battery issue. Please note that after using a battery for some time, under some conditions, it will have a degree of swelling. This will not create safety issues. However, please bring your device to the nearest service center for further device/battery checking. Thank you.
For more information, please refer to the links below
[Phone/Pad] Tips for battery charging and storage | Official Support | ASUS Global[ZenFone/Pad] Power saving skills | Official Support | ASUS Global

janry082005
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi janry082005

Thank you for your asking. As qromodynmc and AmitGarde mentioned above, please provide some pictures for further checking.

I surmise that you may encounter the battery issue. Please note that after using a battery for some time, under some conditions, it will have a degree of swelling. This will not create safety issues. However, please bring your device to the nearest service center for further device/battery checking. Thank you.

For more information, please refer to the links below

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009546/

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009547/

View post
20210217-181343.jpg
I didn't show the back of the phone because the dent is slighty noticed and only felt when placed on a table. The problem is that an authorized asus repair center is too far from my location. I also think about going into a local repair shop to check or have it fixed.