eros_palado_21
Star II
I cant manually update my zemfone 4 selfie. Still in android 7. Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi eros.palado.21
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the belated reply due to Lunar New Year holidays. Because your firmware version is not the latest version of Android 7, please update to WW-14.0400.1808.206 first. You may try auto-update or manual update.
[Phone] How to update firmware on my phone? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThen, download the first Android 8 firmware file WW-15.0400.1809.405 into the root directory of the internal storage. Reboot. Tap the system update notification.

If you still can not upgrade your system, please tell me your update process or provide me a video for checking. 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi eros.palado.21
Thank you for your asking. Please refer to the upgrade steps as below
Update the device to the latest Android 7 version WW-14.0400.1808.206 >Download the first Android 8 version WW-15.0400.1809.405 file into the root directory, aka the outermost place, of the internal storage>Reboot>Tap the system update notification
ZenFone 4 Selfie (ZD553KL)|Phones|ASUS GlobalIf you still can not upgrade the device, please provide me your current firmware version.
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information

eros_palado_21
Star II
I tried it already but, it says failed..
This is my firmware.
Thanks in advance. Please help me, thank u.
screenshot-20210208-184440.jpg

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi eros.palado.21
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the belated reply due to Lunar New Year holidays. Because your firmware version is not the latest version of Android 7, please update to WW-14.0400.1808.206 first. You may try auto-update or manual update.
[Phone] How to update firmware on my phone? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThen, download the first Android 8 firmware file WW-15.0400.1809.405 into the root directory of the internal storage. Reboot. Tap the system update notification.

If you still can not upgrade your system, please tell me your update process or provide me a video for checking. 🙂

eros_palado_21
Star II
It works! Thank u so much ! Highly appreciated.