This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls go to voicemail 5Q

tomgawron
Star I
I have TMobile my calls go to voicemail. I have found that if I set to 3g it works fine. But this defeats the purpose of a faster 4G phone. I have been to T-Mobile and they tried resetting the APN but nothing works. I will never buy a Asus phone again. If anybody knows how to fix this please let me know tgawron@aol.com
15 REPLIES 15

tomgawron
Star I
Frequencies that can provide LTE:
Band 2 (1900 MHz)
Band 5 (850 MHz)
Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz)
Band 66 (Extension of band 4 on 1700/2100 MHz).
T-mobile shows this on there site.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi tomgawron
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the belated reply due to Lunar New Year holidays. Please check with the carrier weather they support the channel bandwidths you listed above for 4G usage or not. Thank you.

tomgawron
Star I
Frequencies that can provide LTE: Band 2 (1900 MHz) Band 5 (850 MHz) Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz) Band 66 (Extension of band 4 on 1700/2100 MHz). T-Mobile

tomgawron
Star I
That is what T-Mobile has on their site everything works fine on two and three g so it must be these Asus phones do not work properly on 4G LTE. T-Mobile uses Frequencies that can provide LTE: Band 2 (1900 MHz) Band 5 (850 MHz

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
have you ever tried to set the APN by this
amp/s/apn.gishan.net/en/apn/t-mobile/asus-zenfone-5-lite-zc600kl%3famp=1
also as my knowledge, support band 2 does not mean support 4g on band 2. You can check the info with carrier