This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is warranty covered for the keyboard keys that popped off my gaming laptop ASUS TUF A15

SUPRASIDH_P
Star I
System: ASUS TUF A15 AMD RYZEN %
Battery or AC:
Model: FA566IH
Frequency of occurrence: The 2 of the keyboard keys came out just like that and it has 10 million clicks gurrantee but it came off . Can i get it replaced under warranty .
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:The 2 of the keyboard keys came out just like that and it has 10 million clicks gurrantee but it came off . Can i get it replaced under warranty plz tell me if i can get it replaced under warranty and where should i take my problem
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
SUPRASIDH P
  1. System: ASUS TUF A15 AMD RYZEN %
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: FA566IH
  4. Frequency of occurrence: The 2 of the keyboard keys came out just like that and it has 10 million clicks gurrantee but it came off . Can i get it replaced under warranty .
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:The 2 of the keyboard keys came out just like that and it has 10 million clicks gurrantee but it came off . Can i get it replaced under warranty plz tell me if i can get it replaced under warranty and where should i take my problem

Is warranty covered for the keyboard keys that popped off my gaming laptop ASUS TUF A15
You should ask Asus service center incharged person..

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello SUPRASIDH,
Please kindly bring the device and the keys to the service center.
Our agents would be able to examine them and let you know.
Thank you.