This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone experiencing no sound from bottom speaker after Android 11 update.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2101.127
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
When using Whatsapp video call, cannot hear anything from the other party and the other party cannot hear anything from my end.
Sound from top speaker only when playing Youtube video.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
chorneemail-asus

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 6
  2. Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2101.127
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

When using Whatsapp video call, cannot hear anything from the other party and the other party cannot hear anything from my end.

Sound from top speaker only when playing Youtube video.

========================================

Anyone experiencing no sound from bottom speaker after Android 11 update.
I recommend you backup, downgrade to A10, if the speaker is working, then upgrade to A11.
If it's still not working on A10, then send for repair. If it was working on A10 and stop working as soon as you upgrade to A11, then please let me know.

Thank you. I will search how to downgrade to A10. I have reset the phone and it is now at 18.0610.2101.132. The bottom speakers are still dead. I have tried the speaker test by typing '.12345+=' in calculator and the test failed. I suspect it is more of a hardware failure then software upgrade problem.