ZT-5e52fd36
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:16g ram 512gb drive
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 2nd time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

ZT-5e52fd36
Star I
after the last 3 updates in one day it has shut down ive lost all my apps ,pictures and phone numbers, and appointment dates /times, so i have this phone that i paid $1500 for the phone and on top of that paid $650 to get it here and now its f__K__D im not impressed buy all this, i have been a loyal customer i also have in use a zenfone 3 the best zenfone 5 this also works but the 6 O.M.G.
is there any way to fix this issue without spending any more money,
maybe a way of turning it on via cable iv looked on the net but i can not seem to fid anything......HELP!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
arolle@mail.com

after the last 3 updates in one day it has shut down ive lost all my apps ,pictures and phone numbers, and appointment dates /times, so i have this phone that i paid $1500 for the phone and on top of that paid $650 to get it here and now its f__K__D im not impressed buy all this, i have been a loyal customer i also have in use a zenfone 3 the best zenfone 5 this also works but the 6 O.M.G.

is there any way to fix this issue without spending any more money,

maybe a way of turning it on via cable iv looked on the net but i can not seem to fid anything......HELP!

View post
I'm sorry to hear this. If it has been without battery for a couple of days, maybe it will accept charging and turn on.