newnews
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version: .127
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today my phone screen suddenly becomes blue while I am reading on the phone. It stop responding for long time so I press and hold the power button to turn it off. Now I am not able to turn it on. No LED when plugin to a charger or computer. It seems completely dead. Never been rooted. Just out of warranty about 2 months. I believe I am having same issue as many others reported -- motherboard failure. I guess it will take probably $300 to replace the motherboard so I will not repair it.
I am quite disappointed because I never had a phone failed just about one year usage.
7 REPLIES 7

jb_kh93
Star I
The same thing happened to me a few minutes ago! Same info as your mobile.

jb_kh93
Star I
I solved it! Try to enter in recovery mode (Press Power and Vol + at the same time during 2-3 seconds) and select START. It worked for me!
EDIT: After a few minutes the blue screen has reappeared and the phone deads again...

bijoykjose11
Star II
This happened to me also today. How can we resolve this problem?

bijoykjose11
Star II
I was listening to music through wireless ear buds. I removed the buds and put it in its case. That time a blue screen appears on the phone's screen and some long beep sound started to hear and it then turned off all of a sudden.