Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryzen 4800H (FX506IU) stutters every 4-5 hours

LoweRus
Rising Star I
System: Win 10
Battery or AC: not matter
Model: FX506IU
Frequency of occurrence: every 4-5 hours.
Reset OS: +
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
For the 6th month now, there is no solution to the problem with stuttering sound and images on the TUF A15 (FX506IU) laptop model with Ryzen 7 4800H processors. I have already changed all the parts of my laptop at the service center, but the problem persists. If someone has this problem, like me, let me know, let's help Asus understand that the problem is not iron marriage. I have met many people already with the same problem. For many, it is solved by removing the IDE ATA / ATAPI driver from AMD, but removing this driver did not help me. I ask Asus to clarify the process of solving this problem, because now I am being asked to send my laptop to Taipei, without saying anything about refunds, very funny)
If you are also somehow connected with this problem - let me know here! Otherwise, the problem will not be solved!
Asus! Wake up! It's just a BIOS or driver problem! Take the situation into your own hands!
Who did not understand what I mean, below I will leave links to posts where the problem is described:
(Thanks to Asus for the ability to conveniently post links)

32 REPLIES 32

LoweRus
Rising Star I
Pythius

I have the same issue on my FA506IV.

Actually i think that the problem is related with AMD cpu. But i can't prove. Asus should adress this issue. Maybe it has no fix but at least we know that they tried! If Asus continue to be silent on this problem, i will never buy any Asus products again.

View post
I think not, because laptops from other companies (Lenovo, Acer) do not have such a problem. And what I said about reinstalling the BIOS hints that the problem is in it. After resetting it, the timer between stutters is reset.

Pythius
Star III
Yeah, you are right. I didn't think of that.

mobaran
Star III
From bios I turned off SVM Mode, SMART, Network Stack, USB Mass storage and Fast Boot. O also changed SATA mode to RAID. It significantly reduced the occurrence of the stuttering. But it still happens.

Maybe this will also help you.

LoweRus
Rising Star I
mobaran

From bios I turned off SVM Mode, SMART, Network Stack, USB Mass storage and Fast Boot. O also changed SATA mode to RAID. It significantly reduced the occurrence of the stuttering. But it still happens.

Maybe this will also help you.

View post
SATA mode definitely does not affect it, but the rest - maybe! I think that it was necessary to turn off not everything at once, but in turn, in order to understand what exactly affects this.

mobaran
Star III
LoweRus, did it work?