This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best sound. Bad rear camera glass. Medium game performance.

wkabichandra
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Best part of this Phone is its sound, Excellent stereo and bass with woofer.
Battery is good. Yes best battery.
Worst thing is its glass used in rear camera needs to improve. Scratch quickly. Suggest to use quality glass.
Performance is medium while gaming PUBG, there is not much advantage compered to other phones Lag, glitz, fps, touch response, are seems to be same or slightly better compered to other phones cost around Rs. 20k to 30k.
18 REPLIES 18

Aryan202
Community Legend I
v.manu3540

I still regret buying this . I should had bought iphone xr for the same price. Atleast I could had got a nice camera with good performance .

View post
Ooof paying almost same price for an 60hz 720p notched ips lcd in 2020/21
Crappy sampling rate and one camera sensor
Rog may not the best camera setup or the algorithm but it's more capable overall in features/variability
Plus there's good gcam support
Coming to the speakers and other hardware stuff xr is an massive downgrade
You can praise ios all you want but it doesn't touch the surface of customisation android and "rog ui" offers

Aryan202
Community Legend I
v.manu3540

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152244#Comment_152244

After market app ? It's a game played most of the mobile user around the world 😮 am I the one who's shocked by seeing this from a gaming device manufacturer.

View post
He probably meant it in regard for the Indian region
Py
Pubg isn't officially available here (only way to run is through third party sources)

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Either way,it still beats all the other phones in terms of gaming and performance
It's motherboard can withstand heat so no change will be required for the future,even tho I live in a tropical country it's heat management and 0 throttling is all it needs to beat all other phones
Especially with iPhones,once they reach 42 degrees they throttle so they don't burn themselves LMAO
AND lastly, its features, performance on any temperature and connectivity,not to mention that's it's a VERY clean android which allows an easier customisation just in case the L I V E wallpapers are not your fancy,and is just very simple and interesting to set up and use,it's the main reason why it shines above everything else currently,and will continue so until Rog 5 steals it's spot

Ogghy
Rising Star II
v.manu3540

I still regret buying this . I should had bought iphone xr for the same price. Atleast I could had got a nice camera with good performance .

View post
Lol shitting on this forum by saying those things is not gonna help, pal. Help yourself by buying those phone and shut the f up lol no one cares about your personal hatred with this phone, Smh.
And don't ever complain to wherever apple forum you found that you can't even play emulator game with those fruit scam thingy. Jeez