This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best sound. Bad rear camera glass. Medium game performance.

wkabichandra
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Best part of this Phone is its sound, Excellent stereo and bass with woofer.
Battery is good. Yes best battery.
Worst thing is its glass used in rear camera needs to improve. Scratch quickly. Suggest to use quality glass.
Performance is medium while gaming PUBG, there is not much advantage compered to other phones Lag, glitz, fps, touch response, are seems to be same or slightly better compered to other phones cost around Rs. 20k to 30k.
18 REPLIES 18

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152351#Comment_152351

Once @Danishblunt showed me how to enable 90fps in uhd

Open your game and max every settings possible with uhd 40fps and set every other settings you want and close the game

Now find the active.sav and upload it on saveitonline.com and change all the fps level fo 7 then download it replace the current active.sav wifh new one and boom you have 90fps on uhd just dont change any settings at all

View post
Sorry to say,there is no option called UHD that's open
Smooth,Balanced,HD,Hdr,Ultra HD,UHD
UHD is not yet available as it isn't implemented,just like ultra HD wasn't implemented until the start of September
Also I use an app called Hex editor which pretty much does the same job,so I don't have to touch anything as of yet

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152366#Comment_152366

Sorry to say,there is no option called UHD that's open

Smooth,Balanced,HD,Hdr,Ultra HD,UHD

UHD is not yet available as it isn't implemented,just like ultra HD wasn't implemented until the start of September

Also I use an app called Hex editor which pretty much does the same job,so I don't have to touch anything as of yet

View post
My bad its ultra hd i am addressing to

cnoberio
Star III
It's the limitation of Phones, you can increase the performance but it will definitely suffer from overheating.. That is one of the common problem that we experience in tropical countries.. That is why the BS3pro is the best contender for non-stop gaming due to the accessories it provide and the 65W fast charging.. The only downside to it is you will definitely suffer from battery issues later on.. Even if you opt for the 10W magnetic charger.. Hell a 40$ battery replacement is still worth it for it to function for 5years..
As to Rog phones, you will have to replace the motherboard despite the only issue is with the IC Chip.. Been there with Rog2, now, I don't use my Rog 3 that often.. Too expensive to repair, despite using it intentionally for gaming... If you can't fix that IC problem or extend the warranty for atleast 2 years, you will definitely lose to your competitors..
Legion phones are entering the arena, so far they can match up with less heating problem.. I also have the lenovo legion Phone Duel BTW.. Bought it cause my Rog 3 was still with the Service Center.. Check my post here on that matter... The Devs did definitely helped me with the problem but they have issue Quality Control.. They can definitely save more if the units that they have released had been subjected to thorough testing...
MPF, Don't get me started with the Black Crush issue... Mine got worst after the December update...

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
I still regret buying this . I should had bought iphone xr for the same price. Atleast I could had got a nice camera with good performance .

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi wkabichandra,

PUBGM is now an after market App and some after market App may not run as intended.

I don't feel performance is medium. Try playing different game like CODM, FreeFire etc. and let me know. Also, share a video if possible to show your issue better.

View post
After market app ? It's a game played most of the mobile user around the world 😮 am I the one who's shocked by seeing this from a gaming device manufacturer.