highborne2003
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG 3
Firmware Version: ww_17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): call of duty
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================ROG 3 was bought as stand alone for Call of Duty Mobile (cod). ALL settings in cod maxed out for low graphics and high FPS; ALL! ROG 3 maxed out in HARDCORE, X Mode, CPU, GPU, display refresh rate; set at 120, temperature at High, etc etc etc. there is zero apps other than cod and full back ground clear. All advanced and high performance settings saved. Problem: FPS never goes over 60 FPS. My iPhone 11 Pro Max plays equally as well. There is zero advantage over iPhone, and playing in hard care level 3 never goes over 93F! So playing with this ridiculous fan is 100% uncomfortable and a waste as there are protections against over temping as well as my own data display. It took three days of fooling around with the ridiculous and unintuitive menus to finally get out of locked at 30 FPS. Sorry ASUS, a wasted $1000.00

14 REPLIES 14

Craven
Rising Star II
botboy444

The game only has a 60fos lock lmao

Guessing those triggers don't add any advantage either then, eh?

It's not the company's fault you didn't do any research before hand and wasted 3 days looking through the settings

View post
Claw player here. I actually don't find any advantages to the triggers. I stick to the traditional finger-to-screen method because it's more responsive and comfortable.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
highborne2003

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: ww_17.0823.2008.78
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): call of duty

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================ROG 3 was bought as stand alone for Call of Duty Mobile (cod). ALL settings in cod maxed out for low graphics and high FPS; ALL! ROG 3 maxed out in HARDCORE, X Mode, CPU, GPU, display refresh rate; set at 120, temperature at High, etc etc etc. there is zero apps other than cod and full back ground clear. All advanced and high performance settings saved. Problem: FPS never goes over 60 FPS. My iPhone 11 Pro Max plays equally as well. There is zero advantage over iPhone, and playing in hard care level 3 never goes over 93F! So playing with this ridiculous fan is 100% uncomfortable and a waste as there are protections against over temping as well as my own data display. It took three days of fooling around with the ridiculous and unintuitive menus to finally get out of locked at 30 FPS. Sorry ASUS, a wasted $1000.00

ASUS ROG 3 useless advantage
It's not a wasted advantage, pal. 120fps on CODM is just an exclusive feature for only new sony device. No device can reach that framerate for now. Do more research before complaining here.

highborne2003
Star II
Got it - marketing spec info causes a lot of financial heartburn as expressed by a number of fellow players. Point taken well 😇, HighborneX

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Lol, who told you CoDM is playable at 100000000 fps??? 😂😂😂
The game is maxed at 60fps only. There are many games which support 144fps. You can try and check whether your phone retains max fps all time or not

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
As of now only sony flagship has 120 fps of COD option , no all devices, may be it will be update near future, like PUBGM 90 fps for only one plus devices for some time than gobal roll-out started