highborne2003
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG 3
Firmware Version: ww_17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): call of duty
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================ROG 3 was bought as stand alone for Call of Duty Mobile (cod). ALL settings in cod maxed out for low graphics and high FPS; ALL! ROG 3 maxed out in HARDCORE, X Mode, CPU, GPU, display refresh rate; set at 120, temperature at High, etc etc etc. there is zero apps other than cod and full back ground clear. All advanced and high performance settings saved. Problem: FPS never goes over 60 FPS. My iPhone 11 Pro Max plays equally as well. There is zero advantage over iPhone, and playing in hard care level 3 never goes over 93F! So playing with this ridiculous fan is 100% uncomfortable and a waste as there are protections against over temping as well as my own data display. It took three days of fooling around with the ridiculous and unintuitive menus to finally get out of locked at 30 FPS. Sorry ASUS, a wasted $1000.00

14 REPLIES 14

botboy444
Zen Master I
The game only has a 60fos lock lmao

Guessing those triggers don't add any advantage either then, eh?

It's not the company's fault you didn't do any research before hand and wasted 3 days looking through the settings

highborne2003
Star II
I did do the research long before spending $1000.00. Clearly expensive. I been gaming along time on CoD and achieved a very high level knocking down over 85,000 kills in two months. I know the game extremely well. CoD published 120 FPS capable last year. In my research before purchase I watched dozens of YouTube informative videos as well as tons of ROG 3 enormous capabilities. Who wouldn’t want this unit. Even after 3 days it was still locked on 30 FPS after following all ASUS Manual instructions as well as setting up each an every menu in the phone. Only after a deep menu allowed me into the CPU / GPU, was I able to see UPTO...60 FPS AFTER FLOUND AROUND 20-25 FPS. Bottom line: you don’t have as much HARD settings control as one thinks when reading specs

highborne2003
Star II
By the way, those optional triggers don’t work for a man with long fingers and big hands.

momeimada
Rising Star I
wait until the game support 90 fps and see who is better