Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
jawamre

I really do not understand Asus. Today I received updated to my ZenFone 6 but to ROG 3 still nothing. For now my 2 years ZenFone od working much better than alleged top model...

IT looks like for Asus people who bought ROG3 were fooled...😕

View post
I was expecting more users like this so that ASUS understands users pain and issues update with fixes soon along with Andriod 11

Aryan202
Community Legend I
jawamre

I really do not understand Asus. Today I received updated to my ZenFone 6 but to ROG 3 still nothing. For now my 2 years ZenFone od working much better than alleged top model...

IT looks like for Asus people who bought ROG3 were fooled...😕

View post
Zenfone series are always prioritized when it comes to software updates 😄

skaliajam8
Star II
Instead of Android 11 i think the team should 1st resolve the major flaws still in existence like the Black Crush problem while changing the Refresh Rate and other small issues raised by many. 

skaliajam8
Star II
As clarified on application form, if you are chosen to be enrolled in the program, we will send an e-mail to you. However, if you are not enrolled, you will not be informed by any further notice.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152104#Comment_152104

Zenfone series are always prioritized when it comes to software updates 😄

View post
Probably due to how much more stock the zenfones are. The rog3 phones have quite a bit that needs to be done, also that the devs need to fix some things on a10 as well