This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we connect wired headphone and charger without Aeroactive cooler?

abheeshek_agarw
Star II
The Aeroactive cooler has ports:
Type C port for charging
3.5mm jack for wired headphones

The fan makes a lot of noise, and disturbs co-ordination while playing with other players. I always have to switch my mike off to play with the cooler
The bulge created by fan obstructs my ring and middle finger required for stability while playing FPS games
Is there a way to connect wired headphones and charging cable without the cooler? Like a separate accessory? or an alternative? (Bluetooth headphones have a 0.5s or 1s lag. Dont know why, if anyone can suggest me debugging options for bluetooth headsets too, that will work)
9 REPLIES 9

ADH
Rising Star II
abheeshek.agarwal

> if you want to use your 3.5 mm earphones without the cooler fan connected.

That I understand I can use the adaptor to connect wired headphones.

I also want to utilize the bypass charging functionality of my phone while I have connected wired headphones(Which is possible when I use Aeroactive cooler, it has 2 ports type C and 3.5mm jack)

View post
Bypass charging is still possible without need of fan .
You can use one port for charging and other port for headphones .
One port is located at the bottom .
Other port at left side of phone .

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
abheeshek.agarwal

> if you want to use your 3.5 mm earphones without the cooler fan connected.

That I understand I can use the adaptor to connect wired headphones.

I also want to utilize the bypass charging functionality of my phone while I have connected wired headphones(Which is possible when I use Aeroactive cooler, it has 2 ports type C and 3.5mm jack)

View post
As others have already said, you can use one port for your earphones and the other for your charger cable.

abheeshek_agarw
Star II
The type C port on phone is located on bottom right, which makes it impossible to hold the phone (Just try it, you will know)
If I invert the phone(So the port is now upper left), I cannot use Air-triggers.
The side port is at the most in-convinient location

ADH
Rising Star II
abheeshek.agarwal

The type C port on phone is located on bottom right, which makes it impossible to hold the phone (Just try it, you will know)

If I invert the phone(So the port is now upper left), I cannot use Air-triggers.

View post
Well that was offical way to use both .
You can use 2 in 1 C type splitter , you can search on google or Amazon and get according to your need .
But take note using 3rd party accessories won't gaurantee features like hyper charge , bypass charging to function as promised or good quality sound from headphones .

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
abheeshek.agarwal

View post
Yup , i know its an issue to use air triggers when we use both the ports for earphone and charging but thats something we have to live with, you will get used to it in few days like i did👍