This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my signal keep turning on and off with both wifi and simcard? It is for sure device problem

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0822.2005.11
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: constantly nonstop
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The question has described exactly what happened. I've tried troubleshooting sim card, phone call, and wifi through .12345+= with calculator, but everyting was normal there. This needs fixing asap, and I've seen some discussion about this has been closed without the problem being solved
8 REPLIES 8

screenshot-20210210-201246988.jpg
screenshot-20210210-201251808.jpg
It is also exactly the same with simcard 1 only usage

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@krisnata.dharma You're running very old firmware. Please update to the latest version (2012.131) and see if your issue goes away.

@Gustav_ASUS I've checked for system update from settings, result: none. Tried downloading the latest firmware from Asus website, phone didnt detect that a system update is available. Tried rebooting after that, still no result

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
krisnata.dharma

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0822.2005.11
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: constantly nonstop
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The question has described exactly what happened. I've tried troubleshooting sim card, phone call, and wifi through .12345+= with calculator, but everyting was normal there. This needs fixing asap, and I've seen some discussion about this has been closed without the problem being solved

Why my signal keep turning on and off with both wifi and simcard? It is for sure device problem
Do you have Tencent version?