This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jan update?

nationkid
Rising Star II
I assume we're missing yet another monthly update?
19 REPLIES 19

nationkid
Rising Star II
shreyashshah16

Rog II is supposed to get "Bi-monthly" updates.

Previous update was slated for Nov 20 release, but it was actually released in mid Dec 20. So yeah Jan 21 should have been next release month but asus crapped up and maybe now we have wait till Feb 21 end?

Its utterly ridiculous, no mods are active in this forum, specially on Rog2, so it's a dead rubber to them. We don't mean anything but waste of time and resources to them.

Make better life decisions next time when you buy Phones.

View post
If you look at Asus mobile finance section, they're losing money and that was around mid ROG 2 lifespan. Granted there is Covid but I honestly believe ROG 3 onwards would've been accepted more if ROG 1+2 were looked after.

Sadens me that I spent so much money on a device which has been given little love. This phone can have a long ass lifespan and minimise electronic waste (my main aim to getting it) but everything has just been dreadful. Heck my older phone with half the battery size lasts longer than the rog 2.

I have sent Asus a complaint but I doubt much will come from it.

Sad to see ROG 2's fate. I doubt the ROG range will carry on if 4/5 is not successful.

When I saw ROG 1 negelected I should've taken that as a sign. I had hoped they learnt from their mistakes bud sadly have not. Android 11 wont come to ROG 2. Want my evidence? Look at ROG 1, took them a year to suddenly release A9 then left it at that and then said "stay tuned" for A10, only for ROG 1 users to find out its not happening from the chinese posts in the forum on chinese section - a year later.

HUGE LET DOWN!

nationkid
Rising Star II
3'rd comment - test.

I've posted twice now and my comment seems to get stuck at "awaiting approval" :S

ImShrey
Rising Star II
@nationkid your comments are being censored by asus? Without putting public consent that "comment is being withheld"? Or giving reason why they deleted it, due any violations or just that they don't want to hear truth?
If so this is weird, seriously hampering "Freedom of speech"!
screenshot-20210210-173856148.jpg

nationkid
Rising Star II
shreyashshah16

@nationkid your comments are being censored by asus? Without putting public consent that "comment is being withheld"? Or giving reason why they deleted it, due any violations or just that they don't want to hear truth?

If so this is weird, seriously hampering "Freedom of speech"!

screenshot-20210210-173856148.jpg

View post
I really do not know whats going on. I posted it then it popped up saying it needs approval... so I made another one... same thing occured.

ImShrey
Rising Star II
Yeah they are censoring comments, they don't want people to speak truth.
This happened to me too, maybe they are filtering comments based on some "keywords". Like "update", "asus" etc. We have to check.