Did you mean: 

Color inversion issue

costin_paval1
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: perma until fixed.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was playing around with my new rog 3 phone. All good and smooth (loving it btw)
...until one point when I clicked color inversion....
at this point I CANNOT SEE ANYTHING anymore. I know the phone works...i use the fingerprint and can barely see some of the items/apps etc, but when I try to get to the menu and shut the color inversion off...i just can't cuz i don't know where the button is because it's all dark. I tried to go from the top menu and randomly throw quick button in the top menu at random to maybe guess the color inversion one but to no avail. I don't know how to fix this short from a hard reset which i really don't want to after hours of tweaking my phone.
Normally i should be able to see everything in color inversion mode...but i combined it with color correction and very bright and light menu and themes...when it inversed it's like a black hole swallowed all my stuff from the screen.
Do you happen to have a solution for this?
5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@costin.paval1 Sounds like you had quite the adventure! I'm glad to hear you were able to get everything back to normal.