This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selfy Camera Should not open until and Unless ,I should Open it.

Raman_Rajput
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help: If You will open the comment section in facebook and try to attach Image then select camera will automatically Open.
Camera Should only Open ,When I will give Command. If You see there is a camera section at the time of sele toon of photo.

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

Raman_Rajput
Star III
In addition to below response. I would like to communicate one more thing ...

If you will open the Attachment section in Telegram App then Telegram is not poping up The delay camera. It is just opening the rear Camera of phone along with image on Phone .

That means, It's Behaving different in Facebook/Telegram and on Whatsaap.

Where as Functionality should be same for All..Until and Unless user is calling the Selfy camera it should not popup.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
In addition to below response. I would like to communicate one more thing ...

If you will open the Attachment section in Telegram App then Telegram is not poping up The delay camera. It is just opening the rear Camera of phone along with image on Phone .

That means, It's Behaving different in Facebook/Telegram and on Whatsaap.

Where as Functionality should be same for All..Until and Unless user is calling the Selfy camera it should not popup.
I understand your feedback fully.
What I am relaying is that it is the App itself that dictates how their camera implementation works.
Facebook defaults to showing the camera feed BEFORE you press camera. It shows it already in the small preview.
Facebook defaults to front facing camera (thats why it flips up).

Telegram, or other apps, may not do this, or they may default REAR camera (and ofc no flip is happening).
We cannot change how their apps work.

Raman_Rajput
Star III
Agreed You can't change the Apps Behaviour.

But can't You Take a feedback with your user on the Behaviour of Flip camera while commenting with photo on Facebook.

I Guess most of people would be agree with me.

However. I will wait for your R&D team response..

Thanks a Lot

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Agreed You can't change the Apps Behaviour.

But can't You Take a feedback with your user on the Behaviour of Flip camera while commenting with photo on Facebook.

I Guess most of people would be agree with me.

However. I will wait for your R&D team response..

Thanks a Lot
For sure we are collecting your feedback - but I dont follow what you expect us to do in terms of Facebook's own Commenting system inside their app? As you also agree, we cannot change their app - comments in Facebook is still part of their app?