This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best sound. Bad rear camera glass. Medium game performance.

wkabichandra
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Best part of this Phone is its sound, Excellent stereo and bass with woofer.
Battery is good. Yes best battery.
Worst thing is its glass used in rear camera needs to improve. Scratch quickly. Suggest to use quality glass.
Performance is medium while gaming PUBG, there is not much advantage compered to other phones Lag, glitz, fps, touch response, are seems to be same or slightly better compered to other phones cost around Rs. 20k to 30k.
18 REPLIES 18

momeimada
Rising Star I
True, and the phone heats up a little when I set it at 144 Hz

botboy444
Zen Master I
wkabichandra

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Worst thing is its glass used in rear camera needs to improve. Scratch quickly. Suggest to use quality glass.

Performance is medium while gaming PUBG, there is not much advantage compered to other phones Lag, glitz, fps, touch response, are seems to be same or slightly better compered to other phones cost around Rs. 20k to 30k.

i'll agree with you on the sound, battery and the camera glass being super scratchy, i dropped mine and cracked the corner of the camera glass a little lol

what i wont agree with you on is the performance being on par with cheaper phones.

When you say lag, so you mean fps drops or do you mean input delay, because chances are its just its a game server delay, not actual frame drops.

momeimada

True, and the phone heats up a little when I set it at 144 Hz

View post
this is expected when playing games at 144hz as you're gaming, and doing it at 144hz

i run mine at 160 and it heats up a tiny bit when gaming, but again that's expected

botboy444
Zen Master I
wkabichandra

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

you also cant say there's not much advantage over other phones considering only 3 other phones have built in triggers (that i can think of)

sounds like you're doing wrong, as even playing at high/60fps, it NEVER drops below 58, which is normal and even when it does drop, it is only for a second

_LOLOPHX_
Star II
screenshot-20210209-165938800.jpg
This is my average sore.....lol..
I play pubg at smooth/90. Average temp 40c . Max temp 43c. Fps never dips billow 70.
If you live in a hot climate don't expect good temp from any mobile device...
It will throttle....even iphones too...
Try to game on bypass charging.... It will heat less....