faiqminhas77
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Rog 3
2. 17.0823.2009.98
3. Non rooted
So the problem I'm facing is that my usb port on the bottom of the phone suddenly stopped supporting my earphones like it won't play music and won't show them plugged in except for a little bit at the start,the port is still working while charging and my dongle that came with the phone is working just fine and the same earphones too on the other port to the side of the phone,don't know what the issue is

9 REPLIES 9

faiqminhas77
Star I

linenming0618
Rising Star I
I only have this problem on bottom typeC port when using earphones. Sometimes it shows that the phone was charged by my earphones, it's very strange!

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
linenming0618

I only have this problem on bottom typeC port when using earphones. Sometimes it shows that the phone was charged by my earphones, it's very strange!

View post
faiqminhas77

@Titan_ASUS @Kiko @Mister @Anders @Kris can anyone help?

View post
My best guess is that its a software glitch ,
Trying clearing cache and forse stop audio wizard and if it wont solve the issue then please perform a factory reset
screenshot-20210209-091848294.jpg

noahchu
Star I
I have same problem on USB port in my ROG 3. It Suddenly cannot charge and audio also malfunction. i only use it 4 months