AeroActive Cooler 3 got a glitch when I conneting my 3.5mm headphones

愤怒Warman愤怒Warman Level 1
edited March 22 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 3 global
  2. Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.131
  3. Rooted or not: Nope
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Dunno what is that mean lol
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Aeroactive cooler 3

I got beats UrBeats3 3.5 headphone , I got two problems happening when I connect my headphones to the AeroActive Cooler 3:

1- Headphones ain't working even i saw the headphone icon pop up ( image attachment ) so i got two options to solve this problem : even I remove the a cooler then reconnecting it again or restart the phone and both are very annoying tbh

( Note : Even i removed the headphone , the small headphone icon still there like thers is a coneccting headphones )

2- The volume UP and Down ain't working at all .

Comments

• Any help please how to fix this problem ?

• When you connect your earphones to the fan, do you get a notification from Audio Wizard?

If not, open Audio Wizard while the earphones are connected and check if they are showing there.

Also, do you have any USB-C earphones you van troubleshoot with? If so, connect them to the fan and check if they work.

• 愤怒Warman愤怒Warman Level 1
    edited February 8
    • Yes i do got a nofification but when i remove the headphone its won't turn off its still there like my headphones still connected
    • opened this Amazing audio wizard love by the way ( sry I am an iOS user never used any android phone since years ago lolipop phones lol ) and see no difference
    • Unfortunately dont have one just lightnening headphones and bluetooth one

And please be noted that sometimes the headphone working just fine and othertimes didn't work

but in both cases volume up and down aint working

• Any help please

• Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for troubleshooting, this is strange indeed.

If you can backup your personal data, I would ask you to perform a factory reset before we do anything else. If that does not solve your issue, I'd like to get a device log from you so that our developerd can take a closer look.

This discussion has been closed.