Star I
System: Windows
Battery or AC: ???
Model: VivoBook
Frequency of occurrence: Daily
Reset OS: ???
Screenshot or video: N/A
========================
Detailed description: Randomly my laptop will just disconnect from the WiFi. I can just click on the networks icon and reconnect but it is quite irritating, especially when on Zoom calls. It happens randomly, maybe once or twice a day. It was happening on the WiFi both at my parents house and my own so it seems to be the laptop and not the WiFi. The laptop was new for Christmas so isn't old at all, but it has been doing this since I first received it.
(latest Windows updates have all been done and it still happens)
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
dst92
  1. System: Windows
  2. Battery or AC: ???
  3. Model: VivoBook
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Daily
  5. Reset OS: ???
  6. Screenshot or video: N/A

========================

Detailed description: Randomly my laptop will just disconnect from the WiFi. I can just click on the networks icon and reconnect but it is quite irritating, especially when on Zoom calls. It happens randomly, maybe once or twice a day. It was happening on the WiFi both at my parents house and my own so it seems to be the laptop and not the WiFi. The laptop was new for Christmas so isn't old at all, but it has been doing this since I first received it.

(latest Windows updates have all been done and it still happens)

WiFi randomly disconnects
so i suspect proper wifi driver does not installed properly, so download correct wifi driver from Asus support and install it with the admin rights

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello dst92,
Which model do you have?
Please kindly check if your BIOS is updated, and reinstall the Wifi driver.
Thank you.