This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After new update. 189

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Head phone jack output not solved even by this new update (. 189). Head phone jack output stop working after you change any mode in audio wizard... This was came from previous update  yet not solved.. Please do something for it cause every time I change mode in audio wizard I have to restart the phone. Second one is youtube navigation control doesn't disappear by it self like it happenes in any other mobile. In 6z we have to click on the cross mark which comes just beside the navigation bar. This issue is also came from last update only... Please solve this as it irritates lots... And thanks for this update cause it solved the problem of automatically Camara flipping in whatsapp call.. It was headache for me... Hope you guys will respond on these issues...
30 REPLIES 30

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
@CH_ASUS no song doesn't stop. Output of headphone jack stops. For me, whenever I have restarted the phone,  audio jack output comes back but if i will again change mode in audio wizard same problem will again come and I have to restart the phone again... 
Exactly

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Thank you, I've opened a ticket internally as well, and we'll try to find why this is happening to some of you (but not others).

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Thanx for your support. We will we waiting for your reply... 

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
hi... anyone have issue with the ai charging??.. In my device the battery is getting charged before the scheduled time..Even after the latest update no change..Even i have tried in soft mode.. Any suggest me some troubleshooting.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

ashishengr.kumar
@CH_ASUS no song doesn't stop. Output of headphone jack stops. For me, whenever I have restarted the phone,  audio jack output comes back but if i will again change mode in audio wizard same problem will again come and I have to restart the phone again... 

View post
Hi,
Our devs are unable to reproduce this issue, do you still experience it consistently?