This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it safe to play games with 45 C TO 46 C or this will harm my phone ???

愤怒Warman
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 global
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gaming with 45-46 c degree
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am playing with Aeractive cooler 3 on max speed but the room temperature make the phone warm up from 45 to 46 c , is it safe or this will harm my phone ??
12 REPLIES 12

愤怒Warman
Star III
Wow , my heart reach at max when i saw this 49 c and the aero active cooler 3 is running at max speed lol

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
As others have said already, you should not be at any risk of causing damage to your components with a reported system temperature of 45-46° C.
Thanks for reaching out!

愤怒Warman
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

As others have said already, you should not be at any risk of causing damage to your components with a reported system temperature of 45-46° C.

Thanks for reaching out!

View post
Today i reach 53° while playing at ULTRA HD graphics , is it ok right

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
愤怒Warman

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151841#Comment_151841

Today i reach 53° while playing at ULTRA HD graphics , is it ok right

View post
It won't fry your components, but the CPU might throttle performance depending on your chosen temperature control settings in Armoury Crate.
Have you tried our bypass charging feature while gaming? It should suit you if you play for extended periods of time.

愤怒Warman
Star III

Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151844#Comment_151844

It won't fry your components, but the CPU might throttle performance depending on your chosen temperature control settings in Armoury Crate.

Have you tried our bypass charging feature while gaming? It should suit you if you play for extended periods of time.

View post
Yes i am using this amazing feature and its make the temp go down sometimes , But The performance at 53° is not affected tbh but i just afraid to harm any hardware on my phone now or at the long term
So what is the max Temp i must stop ??