This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 438 version bug

Not applicable
Hey Respected Team I'm using Android 10 version 438 on my Max Pro M1 device and I'm facing few bugs which is very irritating so I'm writing these bug below please consider and fixed it as soon...👇
1. Sound is not great means bess is not good so please fix this bug.
My suggestion- please consider Android 9 version 059 settings and use these settings in Android 10 version because Android 9 version 059 has good bess and sound both ear piece and also in speaker..
2. second thing is brightness also low as compared to Android 9 because Asus Max Pro M1 support 450 nits brightness but at Android 10 version (Aosp) brightness levels are not optimized farely so fixed it...
3. third thing Ram and Rom speed is not optimized farely so please optimized Ram Rom speed as like Android 9 version 059.

Thanks.
14 REPLIES 14

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
virdi9838

Hey Respected Team I'm using Android 10 version 438 on my Max Pro M1 device and I'm facing few bugs which is very irritating so I'm writing these bug below please consider and fixed it as soon...👇

1. Sound is not great means bess is not good so please fix this bug.

My suggestion- please consider Android 9 version 059 settings and use these settings in Android 10 version because Android 9 version 059 has good bess and sound both ear piece and also in speaker..

2. second thing is brightness also low as compared to Android 9 because Asus Max Pro M1 support 450 nits brightness but at Android 10 version (Aosp) brightness levels are not optimized farely so fixed it...

3. third thing Ram and Rom speed is not optimized farely so please optimized Ram Rom speed as like Android 9 version 059.

Thanks.

Android 10 438 version bug
4. Battery Drain is higher than previous Beta versions.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the reply as below
1. Sound: We had adjusted the sound performance, no bass issue, on V432 and further firmware version.
2. Brightness: It is a normal behavior of Android 10 AOSP. If you compare the brightness of Android 9 and Android 10 AOSP beta, you can recognize that the performance at 0% and 100% are the same. The added brightness percentage (%) on Android 10 AOSP beta is a curve; the added brightness percentage (%) on Android 9 is a line.
3. RAM: I can duplicated the behavior, yet after checking with the relevant team, we will not adjust the related parameter on Android 10 AOSP Software Image developer Version. Kindly refer to my reply as below
Christine_ASUS

Hi Singh

I can duplicated the behavior, yet after checking with the relevant team, we will not adjust the related parameter on Android 10 AOSP Software Image developer Version. If you prefer the system design of Android 9, please backup your device and follow the steps below as 10 to 9 downgrade steps. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

1. Download "Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9" and then put the image file into the root directory of the MicroSD card.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB602KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/

2. Insert MicroSD card into phone and then power off the device.

3. Long press with "Power" key and "Volume Down" key together and stop after feel the vibration to enter Recovery Mode

4. Use "Volume Down/Up" key and press "Power" key to choose "Apply update from external storage"

5. Select the downgrade file

6. When the updating process is done, Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and tap"Yes" to perform the master clear.

7. "Wipe cache partition" > "Yes"

8. "Reboot system now" 

#Android 10 to Android 9 Guide 

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042349

View post
4. Battery: The battery performance of each Android system can not be the same while the latest version will have the added functions from the previous Android. Yet if you encounter huge battery drain, please check if there is any specific app which caused the issue. Also, if you have ever dropped the device, disabling the Fingerprint security may help in this case.

# If you prefer the system design of Android 9, please backup your device and follow the steps below as 10 to 9 downgrade steps. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
1. Download "Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9" and then put the image file into the root directory of the MicroSD card.
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB602KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
3. Long press with "Power" key and "Volume Down" key together and stop after feel the vibration to enter Recovery Mode
4. Use "Volume Down/Up" key and press "Power" key to choose "Apply update from external storage"
6. When the updating process is done, Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and tap"Yes" to perform the master clear.
8. "Reboot system now" 

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

1. Sound: We had adjusted the sound performance, no bass issue, on V432 and further firmware version.

2. Brightness: It is a normal behavior of Android 10 AOSP. If you compare the brightness of Android 9 and Android 10 AOSP beta, you can recognize that the performance at 0% and 100% are the same. The added brightness percentage (%) on Android 10 AOSP beta is a curve; the added brightness percentage (%) on Android 9 is a line.

3. RAM: I can duplicated the behavior, yet after checking with the relevant team, we will not adjust the related parameter on Android 10 AOSP Software Image developer Version. Kindly refer to my reply as below

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151335#Comment_151335

4. Battery: The battery performance of each Android system can not be the same while the latest version will have the added functions from the previous Android. Yet if you encounter huge battery drain, please check if there is any specific app which caused the issue. Also, if you have ever dropped the device, disabling the Fingerprint security may help in this case.

# If you prefer the system design of Android 9, please backup your device and follow the steps below as 10 to 9 downgrade steps. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

8. "Reboot system now" 

View post
1,What about no bass through headphones and low sound in earpiece issue in MPM2

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151335#Comment_151335

8. "Reboot system now" 

View post

Issue#1 Sound.- I have reset/wipe data various times during this latest beta and evey time after the fresh start. I give the original configuration a go, but sound is one thing which bothers a lot, you have to adjust accordingly, it actually sounds good for a little while but slowly while listening to music and videos you realise how muffled and bad it is. I had no choice but to adb-disable the icepower app, sound suddenly is so Good.
Issue #2 and #3 of Brightness and RAM are really not issues. Linear Change in Brightness on Display but eyes react to brightness logarthimically. Apps are getting heavier and heavier, and for running apps on 3GB,4GB you'll have to make do with adjustments. DIsable Google app for great experience with multitasking between apps.
Issue#4. BatteryDrain- I have dropped my device a couple of times.No visible damage so far . And there are third-party apps which do drain a lot which i had to let go.
"Also, if you have ever dropped the device, disabling the Fingerprint security may help in this case." Can you explain this a bit? Has this been observed in other devices? .
Summary- Sound is the only issue i have as feedback.