This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone Max Pro M1 Vodafone-Idea (VI) volte Issue

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
asus Zenfone max pro m1 software version 087 doesn't support Vodafone-idea (vi) volte. Please solve the problem next update. please solve the problem with high priority because volte is a day to day life vary important feature
39 REPLIES 39

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
please seen this screenshot below
screenshot-20210208-090844.png
VOLTE PROVISIONED IS DISABLE WITH VI NETWORK THIS IS A SOFTWARE BUGS PLEASE ENABLE THIS OPTIONS NEXT UPDATE

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi tusharguin29
As I explained with you on 28th Jan on public thread and via PM, your issue is irrelevant with "weather Vi card supports VoLTE on Max Pro M1" because
1. Vi card supports VoLTE on Max Pro M1 properly: All the other users on this thread and our local tech team can use Vi card with VoLTE flawless
2. Abnormal parameter on your logs: We had found that your logs has abnormal parameters, which can only be repaired at the repair center

If you want to repair your device, please let me know. I will contact with local team for further repair guiding. Thank you.

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
so please fix this abnormal parameters in next update
because my area all asus ZENFONE MAX PRO m1 facing same problem. This is a software bugs

Riju9547
Rising Star II
tusharguin29

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146245#Comment_146245

some device work vi volte & some device didn't work, this is a software bugs no need to visit service center

View post
There is no problem with the device or software it just vodafone problem their volte implementation is so bad..... I once have the same issue and always blamed asus but then i found that the whole think is vodafone's fault. I even wasted 200 rs on sim cards. Here is my story.
I newly purchased vodafone sim card then then my volte was not working so i contacted vodafone (call) they said that you device doesn't support VOLTE then i researched online and find out the vodafone page where the supported devices list is mentioned. Then again i called them this time they said we are transferring call to higher authority then she said just change the sim card, she also said it will be free at any vodafone store so i went to the vodafone mini store they said it will cost you 50rs . After calling CC in the store (the store representative and CC also talked to each other) they said you have to visit vodafone store not vodafone mini store to get the sim card for free. Anyway i changed the sim card still volte is not working and after several talks with Vodafone nothing worked. One day i emailed vodafone they said in order to use volte for first time you have to recharge with data pack so i recharged with 98 rs data pack which has no use because i have wifi in my home. Still nothing happened not even the V symbol came. Again after several mails they said sir this is the last time please change the sim card one more time . And check the sim with other devices so i did this time volte was working on other redmi devices but not in asus. Now they said you device doesn't support volte so i accepted it and lost hope and blamed asus in multiple forum. I saw many YouTube video and saw the volte is working still i thought it was asus fault.
One day i inserted my father's vodafone sim then i saw VOLTE. I thought finally it was fixed then i wonder how i didn't install any new updates. Then i inserted my sim but the VOLTE was not working. This time i called and mailed and i was furious even i made a video and shared then only they fixed the volte. I dont know how the VOLTE appeared automatically after my complain. Then they called and said sir please check you VOLTE is working now.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Riju9547

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146329#Comment_146329

There is no problem with the device or software it just vodafone problem their volte implementation is so bad..... I once have the same issue and always blamed asus but then i found that the whole think is vodafone's fault. I even wasted 200 rs on sim cards. Here is my story.

I newly purchased vodafone sim card then then my volte was not working so i contacted vodafone (call) they said that you device doesn't support VOLTE then i researched online and find out the vodafone page where the supported devices list is mentioned. Then again i called them this time they said we are transferring call to higher authority then she said just change the sim card, she also said it will be free at any vodafone store so i went to the vodafone mini store they said it will cost you 50rs . After calling CC in the store (the store representative and CC also talked to each other) they said you have to visit vodafone store not vodafone mini store to get the sim card for free. Anyway i changed the sim card still volte is not working and after several talks with Vodafone nothing worked. One day i emailed vodafone they said in order to use volte for first time you have to recharge with data pack so i recharged with 98 rs data pack which has no use because i have wifi in my home. Still nothing happened not even the V symbol came. Again after several mails they said sir this is the last time please change the sim card one more time . And check the sim with other devices so i did this time volte was working on other redmi devices but not in asus. Now they said you device doesn't support volte so i accepted it and lost hope and blamed asus in multiple forum. I saw many YouTube video and saw the volte is working still i thought it was asus fault.

One day i inserted my father's vodafone sim then i saw VOLTE. I thought finally it was fixed then i wonder how i didn't install any new updates. Then i inserted my sim but the VOLTE was not working. This time i called and mailed and i was furious even i made a video and shared then only they fixed the volte. I dont know how the VOLTE appeared automatically after my complain. Then they called and said sir please check you VOLTE is working now.

View post
I'll share my experience with Vi VOLTE and what response received from VI Store yesterday.

For me VOLTE works fine in my home location (Anywhere in Chennai). But, whenever I move to other state and in Roaming, if any one call me then VOLTE will converts to 3G or 2G network or Sometimes caller will get response like my number is Switched off/Wrong Number/Not Reachable🤣🤣. Then I came to know any this type response and called to VI Customer care, they said everything is fine and I have to turnoff VOLTE and Turn it on again and check after 2 hours or insert SIM in other mobile(I clearly informed them that VOLTE works fine when in Home location but issue with Roaming). They simply said to change SIM card by visiting to the VI Store.
I visited to store and when I try to tell about issue while in Roaming, the executive over there simply took mobile and turned off the VOLTE option by himself and said like this to me."Sir VI not yet released the fully VOLTE services in all over India, if you turn on then you have to face such issues and we are not aware yet by when the complete services are going to launch. So, wait till the services launced".