This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6Z (India) neither on nor charge/ unable to hard reset everything stucked after A11

Mohd_Kaif
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Asus 6Z
QP1A.190711.005.WW_Phone-17.1810.2005.153.0
Not rooted
Totally switched to black screen only nothing is happening
Not related to any app.
I update to A11 recently two days ago. I used approx 2 hours normally just checking what I got after update, just open camera switched to front by flip then before looking myself in my camera its shut down in a second even the camera was not retracted back to normal, phone gets off, I just put on charge with a lots of bad thoughts in mind then from that morning I am trying to hard reset by combination keys but noting happening only sometime red light turns on and remains on for hours then off. I again charge again tried again hopeless with this. I start using asus from zenfone 4 and regularly upgrading models to asus. It hurts becoz I was rarely using this phone becouse it is premium for me.
will be grateful for any genuine resolution
email id- caffjackson@gmail.com
Regards:- Mohd Kaif Iqbal
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

Mohd_Kaif
Star I
Visited and they checked it for 1 hr and told me it has a motherboard issue occurs after A11 software incompatibility with hardware but as the warranty has expired we only repair when senior team approve otherwise I need to purchase motherboard (apprx Rs.21000/-). They were very familier with asus 6 phone problem which was 1 lower model of my phone but act very rare case surprising case they have with my 6Z while I can c everything on zentalk forum about 6Z problems started from Nov 19 when its launched and consumers starting facing many issues with motherboard. I shown them forum printouts of discussions about this 6z failure problems they just laughing and clarifying me that zentalk discussion is just for fun & fight each techy is just living in own made myth word. Nothing could solve ur issue.
I then submitted my phone with receipt, they were told me whatever they have got in reply from approving authorities they will call me