Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151628#Comment_151628

Id totally be open for the mods to ban roughly 2/3 of the forums useless crying babies. They honestly have to put up with the most unthankful crap from those people its insane they havent quit yet.

That being said i see less and less response from mods these days, which probably is causef by said ignorant babies.

View post
I know,it's kind of sad too,but hey,at least they can check who asks what and be done with it right?
It would be really unfair for the newcomers that have a REAL problem to be ignored just because of some douchebags that give of a bad reputation of this whole forum
Maybe 1 day they'll ban those kinds of people,you know,the ones that complain all the time for not searching up different settings or blame the mods for problems they got on their scammed phones,instead of understanding that they are,just mods,and even better,stop insulting fans and fact checkers all the time...
And I do hope that black crush thread is just deleted,it's a complete joke and hell zone
And about Android 11,just as @botboy444 mentioned,RGB is just the cherry on top,what about the U N P R E C E D E N T E D Performance that might be lost if Android 11 isn't programmed right for this phone
This phone has too many features that NO other phone has,so it's FINE waiting a long time for Android 11,besides,Android 10 still works splendidly and has no glitches or bloatware on this phone
I would mention Ram and storage management but it would take too long...

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
For all those who are supporting the company still and don't understand the simple fact that they have paid money to buy the phone and everybody has the right to ask for a proper solution for the problems the phone is having and for updates which other companies are able to provide on time. Also if you people still don't understand it's fine and let's see who gets banned.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
sudhi.k

For all those who are supporting the company still and don't understand the simple fact that they have paid money to buy the phone and everybody has the right to ask for a proper solution for the problems the phone is having and for updates which other companies are able to provide on time. Also if you people still don't understand it's fine and let's see who gets banned.

View post
If you not satisfied, return to phone, it's that simple.
How is it so hard to simply return the phone and get another one if you have nothing else to do but cry all day long.

leviroth0
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151715#Comment_151715

If you not satisfied, return to phone, it's that simple.

How is it so hard to simply return the phone and get another one if you have nothing else to do but cry all day long.

View post
Neural on this whole discussion, but what you said is such a stupid point, a lot of people including me got a ROG 3 from a third party not from Asus themselves, returning it is not a option...

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
leviroth0

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151716#Comment_151716

Neural on this whole discussion, but what you said is such a stupid point, a lot of people including me got a ROG 3 from a third party not from Asus themselves, returning it is not a option...

View post
You knew what risk you took by getting the phone cheaper somewhere else, there are even warnings about scetchy Rog phones with flashed roms. Honestly if anything people like you who got their phone should be quite scared of the Android 11 update, because for all we know crossflashed phones might get completely bricked. So honestly before you even join the beta I would strongly suggest waiting to see if on release suddenly a lot of topics with "My Phone froze after Android 11 update" are present before tapping the update button.