Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
sudhi.k

There are too many people working in favour of ASUS in the forum here we are asking for Andriod 11 and not 12. Andriod 11 has been realesed for majority of reputed brands for their flagship and 2nd tier phones. If we keep supporting the company like this we will never get android 11 nor fix for display issues. People who reply should have some basic understanding.

View post
I m not against asus and also not in favour of asus , i am with whatever is fair. A11 is still not released in our device and i too want it and you are right they are too slow and they should have released it a long time ago considering this is their flagship device but also mods are doing as much as they can , after all they are judt moderators and releasing updated and on hands of developers and company decisions so yeah whenever i put some complaint or blams , its on company and not on mods

botboy444
Zen Master I
sudhi.k

There are too many people working in favour of ASUS in the forum here we are asking for Andriod 11 and not 12. Andriod 11 has been realesed for majority of reputed brands for their flagship and 2nd tier phones. If we keep supporting the company like this we will never get android 11 nor fix for display issues. People who reply should have some basic understanding.

View post
again, it takes A LOT of work to build a rom from the group up, especially with all the extra code that ASUS need to put in just for the rog phones like the RGB and the trigger mechanism, they're probably the most non standard Android phone on the market today

If they released a super buggy beta of android 11, you'll be complaining, if they take too long to release it, you'll complain anyway so its a lose lose for Asus regardless because of people like you and your lack of basic understanding (your words, not mine)

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
If we put through our concerns in the forum it will reach to the company through mods as we don't have direct contact with the company. As far as display issues I would like to have both display issues fix and andriod 11 release together as we can have good performance and all issues fixed together. Also if we voice out our concerns and demand for fix and updates then the company will understand the need rather than letting them update at their own pace.

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151632#Comment_151632

again, it takes A LOT of work to build a rom from the group up, especially with all the extra code that ASUS need to put in just for the rog phones like the RGB and the trigger mechanism, they're probably the most non standard Android phone on the market today

If they released a super buggy beta of android 11, you'll be complaining, if they take too long to release it, you'll complain anyway so its a lose lose for Asus regardless because of people like you and your lack of basic understanding (your words, not mine)

View post
This proves that you want a stable build and want everything to work fine without any issues when they release andriod 11. But we have not even received beta update. You are the kind of person who can wait for months to get a stable software but we are not like that we want them to get started atleast. If we keep supporting brands like this they will take their own time for everything. And beta software is always buggy and it's for testing and giving feedback everyone who understands what is beta will know this.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151627#Comment_151627

exactly that!

the mods here put up with a lot of flack from people that expect everything a company that has a relatively small mobile phone department (going by that by fact that from what i know they only have the Zenphone and the Rog Gaming Phones)

View post
Id totally be open for the mods to ban roughly 2/3 of the forums useless crying babies. They honestly have to put up with the most unthankful crap from those people its insane they havent quit yet.
That being said i see less and less response from mods these days, which probably is causef by said ignorant babies.