Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

botboy444
Zen Master I
sudhi.k

Apart from this mods also are too busy as they don't have time to reply for any of the comments

View post
You know in literally any other forum if you ask for an ETA the mods usually ban your account or the developer extends the time to a release, go look at XDA if you want android 11 today, there's been custom ROMs for about 2 months now. 🙂

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151617#Comment_151617

You know in literally any other forum if you ask for an ETA the mods usually ban your account or the developer extends the time to a release, go look at XDA if you want android 11 today, there's been custom ROMs for about 2 months now. 🙂

View post
I wont deny , mods are giving ETA for update
No other forum mods do that

botboy444
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151624#Comment_151624

I wont deny , mods are giving ETA for update

No other forum mods do that

View post
exactly that!

the mods here put up with a lot of flack from people that expect everything a company that has a relatively small mobile phone department (going by that by fact that from what i know they only have the Zenphone and the Rog Gaming Phones)

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
There are too many people working in favour of ASUS in the forum here we are asking for Andriod 11 and not 12. Andriod 11 has been realesed for majority of reputed brands for their flagship and 2nd tier phones. If we keep supporting the company like this we will never get android 11 nor fix for display issues. People who reply should have some basic understanding.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Instead of Android 11 i think the team should 1st resolve the major flaws still in existence like the Black Crush problem while changing the Refresh Rate and other small issues raised by many. After that we can ask for an Android upgrade.