Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150998#Comment_150998

Mods...............

View post
Expect roughly 2.5 more weeks. Stop being impatient. Alerion already explained it takes roughly 1 month for the beta to start.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151409#Comment_151409

Expect roughly 2.5 more weeks. Stop being impatient. Alerion already explained it takes roughly 1 month for the beta to start.

View post
I know he explained but i am asking becoz they still didn't gave us any timeline for registration and selection thats why i am asking

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Already version 12 early software release news are all over Google. Andriod 12 first release will happen soon but we are all waiting for andriod 11 beta what a irony and people here are commenting to have patience also what a support to the company. Instead we should pressurize them to relase the update soon. Also we have paid close to 50k and facing display issues even after 6 months of release.

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Apart from this mods also are too busy as they don't have time to reply for any of the comments

botboy444
Zen Master I
sudhi.k

Already version 12 early software release news are all over Google. Andriod 12 first release will happen soon but we are all waiting for andriod 11 beta what a irony and people here are commenting to have patience also what a support to the company. Instead we should pressurize them to relase the update soon. Also we have paid close to 50k and facing display issues even after 6 months of release.

View post
You uh, do know that's how android works, right?

Pixels get the latest Android first, then other companies get it after as they need to add their own extras into it and you can't just "port" android to another phone, that is not how it works what so ever.

If you want android 12 NOW, go buy a Google Pixel