Battery or AC:
Model: UX481FA-HJ064T
Frequency of occurrence: permanent
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Hi everyone.
I have a little problem with spotify when i put it on the screenpad plus. when it's full screen, everything is alright; but when i put it in half screen or less (1/3), control buttons (play, next,..) won't appear on the screen, so i always have to put the app in full screen again just to access those function which is annoying.

When i look at asus duo test, it seems like i'm the only one who has that problem?
Does anyone experience the same issue? Can someone help me? please
15 REPLIES 15

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Marta,
I'm sorry to tell you that after consult internally and externally.
This is the issue that the APP does not support certain resolution.
We also found some other Apps showing similar scenario.
We so far did not receive any confirmation on the fix, but will keep pushing it.
Please kindly use full screen if needed.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

marta_g
Star I
Thank you for the answer and the "investigation". I hope some day (soon) it will be fixed, thanks!

Liviu
Rising Star II
marta.g

Thank you for the answer and the "investigation". I hope some day (soon) it will be fixed, thanks!

View post
In display settings, check the scaling and see if it's at 100%, if it is at 150% or up, reset it to 100% on the 2nd screen and see if that fixes the issue. If it's already at 100%, then ignore this post.

Hello, I just bought this computer and have the same issue as you, did anyone find a fix ? I saw on the FAQ page from ASUS that you could change the resolution of the screenpad plus to a bigger one but I don't have the resolution setting in the settings section of the screenpad and when I try it with the windows settings the biggest resolution I get is 1920x515 when on the FAQ it shows a 3840x1100. Maybe Spotify would work with this one ? Here is a screenshot of the FAQ and my settings menu. Thanks !
capture-d-e2-80-99-c3-a9cran-2021-02-06-181507.png

Liviu
Rising Star II
nicolas.ophelie

Hello, I just bought this computer and have the same issue as you, did anyone find a fix ? I saw on the FAQ page from ASUS that you could change the resolution of the screenpad plus to a bigger one but I don't have the resolution setting in the settings section of the screenpad and when I try it with the windows settings the biggest resolution I get is 1920x515 when on the FAQ it shows a 3840x1100. Maybe Spotify would work with this one ? Here is a screenshot of the FAQ and my settings menu. Thanks !

capture-d-e2-80-99-c3-a9cran-2021-02-06-181507.png

View post
Go to display settings (right-click on the desktop, display settings), chose the screenpad, and set the scaling and layout to 100%, or 150% so that the apps won't be scaled bigger and don't fit on the screen. Then, run the screenpad optimizer software from Asus drivers page.