This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Device manager UCM-UCSI

goldenboy_17
Star II

I noticed this recently (picture). Tried removing it and reinstalling but after a short time it goes back to the yellow exclamation mark. When i click it the status shows "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

Asus TUF Gaming A15 with latest firmware 314

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 20H2

OS build 19042.789
ucm-prob-png.png

6 REPLIES 6

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello goldenboy,
Was there any update or modification before the issue occurred? after BIOS update? update to 20H2?
or we may check the windows update history together.
Also, if you enter safe mode, does it happen?
Have you ever used any external device? or is there any issue when you are using the USB ports?
Thank you.

goldenboy_17
Star II
I'm not sure exactly when it started, but it must have been recently. I do use monthly an external Western Digital hd to backup the system, but is USB 3.0, not USB-C.
Tried in Safe Mode as suggested but when i click it to see the status Status is not available for this device when Windows is running in Safe Mode.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
goldenboy_17

I noticed this recently (picture). Tried removing it and reinstalling but after a short time it goes back to the yellow exclamation mark. When i click it the status shows "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

Asus TUF Gaming A15 with latest firmware 314

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 20H2

OS build 19042.789

ucm-prob-png.png

Problem in Device manager UCM-UCSI
get the hardware ID of "UCM-UCSI ACPI Device" ,

goldenboy_17
Star II
ACPI\VEN_USB&DEV_C000
ACPI\USBC000
*USBC000