Punjabistyles
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ten cent version
Firmware Version:2012.131
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can anyone suggest why 5g on tmobile no longer works after recent update to 2012.131 on tmobile? I did network reset and all. It was working before on old firmware.
4 REPLIES 4

BPM
Rising Star II
5G is working for me, and I'm on T-Mobile. However, I've found the 5G signal to be... Kinda unreliable. Like, it'll be fine for a few minutes, and then nothing downloads for maybe a minute? But it's been like that before the last update, too.

Punjabistyles
Star I
BPM

5G is working for me, and I'm on T-Mobile. However, I've found the 5G signal to be... Kinda unreliable. Like, it'll be fine for a few minutes, and then nothing downloads for maybe a minute? But it's been like that before the last update, too.

View post
@BPM Hey, do you have the tencent version? Should I go to tmobile? Cause I am only getting 4g even though it is quite fast.

BPM
Rising Star II
Punjabistyles

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/150342#Comment_150342

@BPM Hey, do you have the tencent version? Should I go to tmobile? Cause I am only getting 4g even though it is quite fast.

View post
No, it's an ROG model, not the Tencent model. ASUS_I003D. I bought it from a US seller on eBay, but apparently it's a Taiwan model (and because of that, Asus's support won't help me out with the fact that the Aero Case it came with covers up the air vent).
As for going to T-Mobile... I guess it can't hurt.

ZT-be5c6208
Star I
Model Name: (ASUS_I003DD)
Firmware Version:2012.131
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Serial Number: LAAIKN05L028SND

5G band Network does not work. "Dual-Band" wifi option is available. But 5G band Network is not showing.