Battery or AC: Battery/AC
Model: UX580GE
Frequency of occurrence: Everyday
Reset OS: 2+ times
Screenshot or video:
System: zenbook pro 15
Detailed description:
screenshot-2021-01-31-105029.png
My device is not compatible for the asus system control interface driver? Are you Fu*king kidding me? I paid $2k for a device and this is how you give software support?
I'm already mad at the fact that my device's battery died only in a year of normal using and asus doesn't even care to replace the battery and this? I've been suffering ever since I bought this device.
That aside, I need the appropriate drivers. I just can't miss out on all the software paying a premium.

Edit1: I request the mods to give an useful solution rather than just pointing me to random asus page. I've visited almost all of em. And I expect working solutions from people who ACTUALLY had this issue and fixed it somehow. Thank you in advance
10 REPLIES 10

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
a.b.santhosh02

Alright. After the hint you gave,

"I successfully installed asus system center interface V2 using device manager"

I downloaded the asus system control interface driver from DriveHub and used device manager to install the driver.

I must say sorry and thank you. But this is not it. I still have plenty of problems to fix in my device. Guess you'll see me around often.

Before this thread is closed, I'd like to make a detailed Instruction set on how to install the driver even if the official asus page says that their brand new premium device is "old" and does not support most MyAsus features and also because there is literally no Asus page that mentions this.

DriveHub link:- https://www.drvhub.net/devices/chipsets/asus/system-control-interface-v2

View post
Could youy tell me the probelms of device , if i know i the idea, i will give solutions if possible .
Do you know i have collected many drivers of asus system center interface driver from asus suport page , i stored in d drive

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello a.b.
The ASUS System Control Interface V1 V2 compatibility is based on the design of motherboard, so it's hardware difference that can not be changed.
Your device was designed before the driver was designed, so it is not supported.
Is there specific function you need so you want to use the driver?
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS

Hello a.b.

The ASUS System Control Interface V1 V2 compatibility is based on the design of motherboard, so it's hardware difference that can not be changed.

Your device was designed before the driver was designed, so it is not supported.

Is there specific function you need so you want to use the driver?

Thank you.

View post
"Is there specific function you need so you want to use the driver?"
Yes. My device's battery is dead. I've already tried contacting various service centers near me and none of them have spare battery to test because this model is "rare".
Someone in some forum suggested to use the battery diagnostic tool in MyAsus to check battery health.
Unfortunately, The first class software provided by asus said my battery have "1" problem and suggests me to take it to the service center.
And one more thing. Where is the screenpad sdk? was it just a joke like your software support?
p.s. I really hate the new screenpad ui. I loved to use the screenpad when it had the default UI and navigation. It all started when you tried to replicate mobile interface for the screenpad and failed miserably. I almost never used the screenpad now because of that. Atleast give an option to change it to screenpad 1.0 and don't tell me that that's a bios thing and you need to change the hardware for that. That's bs.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello a.b.
Battery can be tested in the service center, for all model. Please send the device to service center for such issue.
Battery can be replaced after it is tested fail.
For the screenpad SDK, I'm sorry that I have not received any further information.
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS

Hello a.b.

Battery can be tested in the service center, for all model. Please send the device to service center for such issue.

Battery can be replaced after it is tested fail.

For the screenpad SDK, I'm sorry that I have not received any further information.

Thank you.

View post
Let me tell you what exactly they told to me.
"Sir, as this is a new model, We don't have spare battery to test if the problem is with the device or the software. It will take more than a week to receive the battery from HQ." I said ok, take your time and check the device.
After 2 weeks, they called me over phone and said "We couldn't get hold of a battery atm. Battery for this model is not available. Please take back your device. The service charge will be xyz. Thank you"
That's it. This happened with almost all the centers I've contacted over time.