Star I
System: Zephyrus M15
Battery or AC: 230W power adaptor Support Type-C PD 3.0 up to 65W
Model: ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502LW
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: From 3 months I stated facing a fan issue where the fan would run slow (6500rpm) at a high temp (96) because of that my frames were droping. I have given it for service, after I checked in MyAsus app that it indicated "There may be an issue with the fan". The service center replaced the fan and sent it back the the problem still remained. Please help
48 REPLIES 48

ZT-84e35e31
Star I
hello Blake,
I have reseted (formatted) my laptop many times and there was no difference. If the reset you are suggesting is different I would like to go forward with it.
I have sent my laptop to the service center, before we started the thread, and they could not solve the issue, also there are not efficient with time, this particular service center. would it be a positive outcome if your team assisted the service center.
Their are two more unusual activities with the laptop. one is that in myasus app, when I diagnose the hardware test, it gives a message saying "problem with fan" and second one is that, when my laptop is in sleep mode the keyboard lighting flashes in a sequence. I hope the above problems will help you to map out the problems with the main problem. I have attached a photo and video (zip file) for the above problems .
screenshot-287-29.png

Actually its not showing now.
I would like to talk with you over voice call if its possible.
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Dhruv,
Thank you for the update.
I have reported all the issue.
Please kindly share the RMA number in the PM.
Thank you again.

ZT-84e35e31
Star I
hello Blake,
any update.
thank you.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Dhruv,
We are cross checking the new parts and also some parts are still on the way.
Thank you.

ZT-84e35e31
Star I
hello Blake,
just to clarify have you located the origin of the issue.
thank you