This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen burn in and replacement please help

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
I have noticed screen burn in on my phone recently and I request for panel replacement can anyone please help me how to get the replacement for my screen my location is Hyderabad
@ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
I bought my phone on Nov 15 2019
Is my phone under warranty
Will they replace my panel
It has so much screen burn
Please help @ARP_ASUS
@Gustav_ASUS @Christine_ASUS please help me, my display screen burn in and I need replacement

12 REPLIES 12

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@anjubunny123 I deleted that thread since it was a duplicate (in the wrong forum section) and responded in this one instead.
You can contact customer service between 09:00 - 18:00 on 1800-209 0365, check the website for more information:
Official Support | ASUS IndiaAs I explained in my previous post, we can't make comments or rule on individual service cases, or questions regarding product warranty. You will have to get in touch with your local service center and/or customer service if you have questions regarding a screen replacement for your device. They are best equipped to answer any questions you have on the subject.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

@anjubunny123 I deleted that thread since it was a duplicate (in the wrong forum section) and responded in this one instead.

You can contact customer service between 09:00 - 18:00 on 1800-209 0365, check the website for more information:

https://www.asus.com/in/support/callus/

As I explained in my previous post, we can't make comments or rule on individual service cases, or questions regarding product warranty. You will have to get in touch with your local service center and/or customer service if you have questions regarding a screen replacement for your device. They are best equipped to answer any questions you have on the subject.

View post
Can I get a free replacement for this faulty screen burn in screen,what do you think?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
anjubunny123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151066#Comment_151066

Can I get a free replacement for this faulty screen burn in screen,what do you think?

View post
That's a question best answered by the service center. 👍