cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound problems

gjerstadtomas
Star I
My problem is this:
When I have my headphones connected to the bottom of phone. I sometimes and suddenly get maximum volume! Without touching or doing anything but listening to music. It also skipps a beat whenever I open or close an app. (All the time, every time) This however, never occurres when I use the side fan mount.
2 REPLIES 2

ADH
Rising Star II
Hello ,

Many factors can cause this issue .
Most common are -
*Dust in port . Try cleaning .
*Lose connection .
*Problem with C to AUX wire .
*Damaged Headphones.
To troubleshoot try plugging headphones on both ports one by one (Without fan) .
Try and test other pair of headphones .
If you have any phone case try removing it and try again to make sure It's fully plugged in .

Rest everything on Mods .
Do mention your system version .

THANK YOU

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
gjerstadtomas

My problem is this:

When I have my headphones connected to the bottom of phone. I sometimes and suddenly get maximum volume! Without touching or doing anything but listening to music. It also skipps a beat whenever I open or close an app. (All the time, every time) This however, never occurres when I use the side fan mount.

Sound problems
Please check behavior with safe mode
Press and hold power key for few seconds than tap and hold on switch off for few seconds you will see option to entre safe mode press yes and see if same issue exists there
To exit safe mode just restart your device
Did you try clearing cache of your audio player? Infont please try that also try to check above steps suggested by ADH and if still issue persist after every try i suggest you kindly backup your important data and please reset your device that should help as this seems like bug triggering by any third party app & it will be a fresh start also no other user has reported such issue like you.
Thanks!