This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

17.0823.2012.131 Manual Update Link (126MB)

kim_levie_g
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Any news when we can download the manual update files for the latest FOTA? Thanks!
========================================

Edit: Added link for the manual update files.
Prerequisite: Make sure you're on WW 2012.122 firmware before updating

paste the text below on your browser and it will direct you to my onedrive page.
1drv.ms/u/s!Ak9AMVNrxVRlga85MBpEYfFeeJCiYQ?e=x95UTt
After downloading, put in internal memory root and restart.

Screenshot of update posted below, fixed my issue on Widevine L3

Cheers!
67 REPLIES 67

kim_levie_g
Star III
@Danishblunt
if you think helping others is madness then I think there's something wrong with you. Not all can speak English, I hope you know and understand that.

amr_mazn
Star I
There is a use of voice commands to operate the camera, does the mobile support that?

stutruman
Star I
I've installed this update , is there anyway I can install the full update instead of the small 125mb.one I installed. I want the full install if possible..I've downloaded from Asus put to internal storage but it won't load the update after restart

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
kim.levie.g

@Danishblunt

if you think helping others is madness then I think there's something wrong with you. Not all can speak English, I hope you know and understand that.

View post
This is an english forum. If everyone just writes whatever language they want this forum would be unusable. If you want to help someone then tell them that this is an english forum and if you have to use other language then there is private message option.

kim_levie_g
Star III
@stutruman
It won't recognize the full firmware size because you're already on 2012.131.