baster1982
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Auto call recording is switched on on my phone but in android 11 it stop recording in the middle of the call never happened on Android 10. Version.107 (i think it happened when i update an app from the play store during a call)
6 REPLIES 6

baster1982
Rising Star II
This bug remains in update .127 when i update an app from playstore in the middle of a call the call recording stop and ends i can't make video screen recording to show you because it stops also when the app is updating. Please fix it

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
baster1982

This bug remains in update .127 when i update an app from playstore in the middle of a call the call recording stop and ends i can't make video screen recording to show you because it stops also when the app is updating. Please fix it

View post
How long does it take before the recording ends? So I know how long I need to talk to duplicate your issue

baster1982
Rising Star II
You can see in the video it happens immediately after i uninstall app or update app in the store.

baster1982
Rising Star II
Bug still exists in .132 update