suraj051
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:5Z
Firmware Version: ww_100.10.107.110_20201118
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
@Christine_ASUS Please help me with this.
Service center is asking for camera module 5471 with GST 6456 18%.
7 REPLIES 7

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi suraj051 
Thank you for your asking. Please avoid any overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. Kindly refer to the link below as similar thread
borgohainansuman

My Zenfone 5z was working fine untill last 4-5 months ago when suddenly it's primary 12MP camera got a problem of unable to focus. Tried several methods including factory reset, safe mode reset, downgrading to Android Pie and many more...but the problem still persists..lastly after emailing them and having said all they asked me to take it to the Nearest Service Centre. Is this a solution guys? Service centre guys have opted me two things- a software reset or change of camera module worth 3k+ Rupees..

16111647670542735126581467552181.jpg

Is there a solution for my Zenfone 5z's blurry primary camera?

suraj051
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi suraj051 

Thank you for your asking. Please avoid any overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. Kindly refer to the link below as similar thread

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43700/is-there-a-solution-for-my-zenfone-5zs-blurry-primary-c...

View post
Sure, Thanks @Christine_ASUS

krishnamathil
Star I
My rear camera has not been able to focus for the last 2 months and it is capturing the blur image and it has not been solved yet.