This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen burn in and replacement please help

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
I have noticed screen burn in on my phone recently and I request for panel replacement can anyone please help me how to get the replacement for my screen my location is Hyderabad
@ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
I bought my phone on Nov 15 2019
Is my phone under warranty
Will they replace my panel
It has so much screen burn
Please help @ARP_ASUS
@Gustav_ASUS @Christine_ASUS please help me, my display screen burn in and I need replacement

12 REPLIES 12

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Please help me get my replacement for this screen burn in
@ARP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Gustav @Christine @Anders_ASUS
@LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

aabs22
Star III
anjubunny123

Please help me get my replacement for this screen burn in

@ARP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Gustav @Christine @Anders_ASUS

@LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

View post
I am sorry that sucks man, I got my screen replaced twice for burn in under warranty. It happened due to extended hours of gaming in max brightness. I am pretty sure even after you replace your screen the burn in is going to creep in sooner or later. The AMOLED panel used in Rog 2 is of C Type which is an inferior quality panel.
Only option is to try reasoning with the ASC folks in Hyderabad and convince them to replace free of cost. Else replace with the cost and sell it off or learn to live with the burn in. That's what we get for choosing ASUS ROG phones I understood. Good Luck!

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
@ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS
@Gustav_ASUS
Please help me with my screen burn in
Not everyone can pay 18,000 for a display that was only bought a year ago
I feel like I got cheated by asus
Thank you so much making me regret for trusting your brand

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@anjubunny123 I'm sorry to hear about your display. I recommend you contact ASUS India customer service and/or contact your local service center about your issue, as I can't comment on individual service cases.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

@anjubunny123 I'm sorry to hear about your display. I recommend you contact ASUS India customer service and/or contact your local service center about your issue.

View post
I mean @ARP_ASUS was supposed to help me but I guess he has no interest in helping me
I don't how to contact asus india service
Even if I the visit to service center the answer that I would get is I am sory sir but you are out of warranty
Unless and until you mods provide me with some documentation for free display replacement. I cannot get help from service center
As you guys have ignored my discussion in this Rog 2 forum even after 3 days of continuous requests so I have posted my problem in Rog 3 forum but surprisingly my discussion in Rog 3 forum got deleted after just minutes of posting it
So It takes atleast 10 days for you guys to respond to our discussion but only takes minutes to delete them
Wow
This company really needs to be honoured for their valuable customer care